Monday, July 16, 2012

Open and open

   The show which has been with me for months is finally open.  Separation Rapid at Chenango River Theatre is open and you can still get tickets for some of the later shows.  Opening night was Friday, but I also had rehearsal for a directed reading of The Real Thing at Franklin Stage Company.  They are doing a 5 play series "On Love"  and we performed Saturday, and this coming Sat. we do it again.  So Friday I was up early doing finishing touches on the show, then off to rehearsal for  The Real Thing, then out to Chenango River Theatre for final ironing, painting and such on the costumes, and home.  I rarely go to opening nights because I have spent much of the week away from the kids, and I miss them.
      Now we are slowing down a little for a couple weeks - I may be able to turn my dining room back into a place to eat - it is currently a giant pile of fabric, sewing notions and two sewing machines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment