- Got the children off to school.
- Ate breakfast.
- Took a BATH - yes - as in submerged in hot water for over half an hour - with a good book and no disturbances!
- Figured out holiday plans - loosely
- Went to parent/teacher conference for youngest son - good news - he is very normal - smart, kind and funny as well as a thinker of great thoughts!
- Went to store
- Went to library with youngest son
- Dropped off/picked up daughter from Jazz Band practice
- Ignored dinner and decided we are having "take and grab"
- Translation: if it is in the house and not meant for Thanksgiving, go ahead and eat it - but concentrate on leftovers if you can!
- May sit and knit and watch football with the hubby tonight - I am trying to understand that darn sport
Monday, November 22, 2010
Uneventful Mondays are rare around this house. Today was one of them.