Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday thoughts

    I do not know why I thought that, with teaching three classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, it  was a good idea to move my Girl Scout meetings to Thursday nights!  Whew!
    Of course, after a first meeting tonight,  I have to miss next week's meeting due to the final dress rehearsal for Of Mice And Men at CRT.   Such is my schedule these days.
    Tickets are going fast for the show, so get them sooner rather than later.
    Below are a couple of images from another CRT show I did this summer, The Last of the Boys.



       The cast of this show was amazingly sweet to work with, especially Steven Patterson, who played Jeeter, and who is as talented as he is nice. I am a fan!
     Here are a couple from The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) - also a CRT production (I am the costume designer, so I do all the shows).
Titus Andronicus as a cooking show

Romeo shying away from the sword swinging Tybalt


     Lots still to do to get ready for the opening next week, but, as Scarlett O'Hara might say, "Tomorrow is another day."

No comments:

Post a Comment