Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend

  Another dear friend passed away this week.  I am really quite ready for 2010 to be over, thank you. The weekend plans changed as hubby went down to be with the family and help in whatever way he can.  So I will be on deck as the parental taxi - getting son #1 to a cross country meet and then throwing clothes at him so he can change in the back of the car as we drive an hour to a new horse back riding stable. The directions given by the lady in charge do not sync with anything I map quested or mapped on Google.  I just hope my dying cell phone has enough juice to save me if I get lost and need new directions!  I think tomorrow night will be a movie night with pizza and sundaes on tray tables in the living room! It has been a long week.
   Nice news for winter is our pellet stove arrived and was installed today.  Nice to know we will be able to sit in the living room this winter without getting chill blains!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of your loss - many of them this fall. *hugs* Good luck!

    ReplyDelete