Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Anniversary

  Twenty years ago my husband and I were married.  So much has changed and so much has remained the same over the years.   That little baby I am holding is now 20 years old and about 6'3" and my sweet little flower girl niece is finishing her masters degree.  Our ring-bearer nephew is much taller, has a degree from Georgetown University, but he still looks good when he dresses up!  My husband and I are the proud parents of three children, have moved more times than I want to count, and we keep unusual hours due to our two chosen professions.  But over all it is a great life and I am looking forward to the next twenty years



Tommy, Aunt Barby, MP and Panda


Eating wedding cake and almost choking on it! (really!)

Drew and his Gran
(I want my legs to look that good when I am 86!)

No comments:

Post a Comment