The kitchen, dining room and foyer were rapidly filling with smoke from the burnt popcorn.
|An open window is not what I suggest on a cold winter day...|
|unless this is waiting on the stove|
|I thought the pan was a complete goner, but it is cleaning up better than I thought it would|
Our entire house still wreaks of it, even though we opened every door and window, I have been washing things, burning candles, spraying Lysol and Febreze and generally doing whatever I can to rid the house of the stench. Please feel free to give me any suggestions as to how to rid the house of the smell. Short of an ozone generator, I am out of ideas.