Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sending Christmas Cards

  I used to be a lot better at this when the kids were smaller.  I do not know how?  Maybe I wrote them after they went to bed?  Maybe I was better organized?  I do recall one year starting to write them in October while sitting in the waiting room of my son's gymnastics class each week.  A gentleman passed  me, stopped and walked back and said, "My wife would hate you!"
   In hope of getting the children - or at least my youngest involved, we will make a few today.  here is a link for some good images: http://countdown.tentwostudios.com.  You get new images of Christmas past each day for free or you can download the whole bunch for  a price.  I am frugal, so one a day is fine for me.
    I think  making cookies is in order for the day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment